Apex Kevlar Spearfishing Gloves
We spent years searching for the perfect spearfishing glove… durable and protective but also well-fitting and comfortable to wear for a long day in the water. Turns out it didn’t exist, so we made one. We spent a full year developing and field testing the Apex glove with some of the top competitive spear divers and charter operations in the world. We’re confident his is the premier, tier-one everyday glove in the field of performance subsurface gear.
Constructed of durable, flexible and abrasion-resistant Duck Canvas & synthetic Amara leather, the interior palm and fingers are fully reinforced with a Kevlar® lining to provide an increased level of puncture protection from fins, spines and gill plates.
- Form-fitting Duck Canvas & synthetic Amara leather construction for maximum dexterity & abrasion resistance
- Kevlar® reinforced palm and fingers for puncture protection
- Double-needle reinforced stitching throughout
- Duck Canvas carrier loops for fit adjustment and hanging
- Non-insulated: Recommended for warm water environments
- Machine washable
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, 2X-Large
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.