“Kaku” Floating Bamboo Sunglasses
The ultimate eyewear of the waterman, our 100% sustainably grown and harvested hardwood bamboo sunglasses. Featuring scratch-resistant Italian-crafted polarized lenses and are so ultra lightweight they float if you manage to drop them overboard.
Our Kaku series frame is named after the Hawai’ian word for the Barracuda. Features our classic Hypoxia brand logo etched on both outside sidearms, and an inside “One Breath” logo. Includes hardwood bamboo storage box with etched Hypoxia logo, protective carry bag and polishing cloth.
- 100% sustainbly grown hardwood bamboo construction
- Italian-made scratch-resistant CR-39 polarized lenses
- UV400 provides 100% UVA/UVB eye protection
- Etched Hypoxia and “One Breath” logos on sidearms
- Hardwood bamboo storage box with etched Hypoxia logo and magnetically secured closure
- Protective carry bag
- Polishing cloth
- Warranty Details
Blue Mirror, Green Mirror, Red Mirror, Smoke
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.